Monday, January 16, 2017

A Sewing Challenge for 2017

So here's the thing, I haven't been able to sew very much or blog lately. It being the start of a new year and all I wanted to make some goals but not just goals to workout, eat better... etc I wanted to do something fun! So me and my wonderful sister-in-law came up with a sewing challenge: 4 dresses, 4 tops, 4 bottoms. You only need to finish one item a month they can be as challenging or simple as you want. 

I decided to help me stay on track with my goal I want to find my inspirations for my 12 items and put them somewhere I will see them and be reminded. Over the next few days I'm sharing some of these on instagram and also showing some of the projects that I have started on.

Now without further ado:

My 4 dresses: 


My 4 bottoms:




And last but not least my 4 tops:




If you feel like joining in we even have our own hashtag ;)  #notyomamassewingchallenge

No comments:

Post a Comment