1. I cannot remember for the life of me when church starts, every sunday. Not super funny but when you play the piano and organ, it's kind of important that you're at least on time if not 10 min early.
2. Showing up to work an hour early. Turning on all the lights, music, computers, and even vacuuming for 15 min before realizing that no one is going to show up for another hour.
|Layton still loves me even though I'm crazy!|
3. Calling a girl from work about a prom dress and leaving a voice mail, but wait...getting to the part where I leave our phone number and completely forgetting what that number might be (I've been leaving messages with this phone number for almost 2 years now) and just saying a string of random numbers, then hanging up in embarrassment. Finally, having to call back and leave another message with the right number.
4. Being super sensitive to smells, and noises. One night we were laying in bed and I could hear a clicking noise. I kept asking Layton if he could hear it, but no. Just me. After a while I figured it out; I was hearing Layton blink. Yes that's right folks I could hear him blink and it was keeping me awake. Oh my.
5. Showing up 12 hours early for a flight. It was scheduled to leave at 8 p.m. I arrived extra early for my supposed 8 a.m. flight. Lovely.
6. And last but not least I washed my phone with our laundry *Sigh* maybe it's a hint that I need to slow down a bit.
Needless to say I'm sure I'm not done with my p-brain moments and I hope that you have all had a good laugh from one or more of my pregnancy experiences.