Monday, June 30, 2014

My weekend project!


I've had these wooden embroidery frames sitting around my sewing room forever, so I finally decided to put them to good use. I saw all sorts of wonderful projects on pintrest so this weekend i got them out of their box and went to work.





1. lay your hoop on top of your fabric


2. Next cut out your fabric leave about 1.5-2 in. around the edge of your hoop.



3. Lay your fabric right side down on top of the hoop with the size adjustment knob.




4. glue all the way around your hoop


5. Press the hoops together and tighten the knob


Look how beautiful it is already!


6. Let it sit to dry, I leave mine for about an hour but it will probably depend on the type of glue you are using.


7. Trim away the excess fabric




Now you can make a million of them to decorate. I'll be posting more on how I plan to decorate my hoops and where I'm putting them in my home at the end of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment