Monday, October 27, 2014

Pumpkin carving


I love Halloween, and I especially love dressing up and pumpkins. Layton and I made a goal this week to watch less TV so we have been filling our time by doing projects etc. Last year we weren't very festive. We only really celebrated at Tiahna's awesome Halloween party. Here are some photos from her super cool blog. Click here to be directed to more of her cool pics.
Ms. Frizzle & Bille Nye
Spookie Treats

Rosie the Riveter & Soldier  


So to get in the holiday spirit, and to begin being more festive, we began by decorating the house and carving pumpkins.


The aftermath

This weekend we got to go over to make pizza and carve more pumpkins with our friends!! Pumpkin carving the best. Unfortunately the photos I have a really low quality (from my cell phone), so I didn't post any here.

No comments:

Post a Comment