Saturday, August 23, 2014

Anniversary

Today is our one year anniversary!

I am truly the luckiest girl in the whole world, because I married Layton, my best friend, my laughing buddy, my partner in rainy night sno cone runs. He encourages me to be my best, and picks me up when I have a bad day. I am more and more grateful for him everyday.


We both have to work today but, we were able to spend the whole day together on thursday celebrating our first year of marriage.






It has been a wonderful first year, we have been blessed to be employed, graduated, and so well taken care of. We've also had the privilege of living near family here in Idaho. We miss you all everyday!



In just one year, we've been gifted two vehicles, destroyed one, and fixed the other (first a subaru and now a buick). We are so thankful for the generosity we have experienced!



Layton has begun the process of applying to graduate school. Sometime this next year we will be moving, and beginning a new phase of life. We are so excited for the many adventures ahead.


Hug O' War

a poem by the late Shel Silverstein
[Author of A Light in the Attic]


I will not play at tug o' war

I'd rather play at hug o' war,

Where everyone hugs

Instead of tugs

Where everyone giggles

And rolls on the rug,

Where everyone kisses

And everyone grins

And everyone cuddles

And everyone wins.


1 comment: