Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Grateful musings

While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God's creation.

I am super lucky. I really am. I have had the privileged to be friends and family with some of the most awesome people ever. The other day I had a sad moment when I realized a lot of my family and friends are moving within the next 3 weeks. Then I also realized that I have had a lot of wonderful friends, and family members move in and out of my life over these last few years, and they have helped me to be me, and they have helped me to know how loved, important, and appreciated I can be. 
I love you all.

























Thank you xo

PS I couldn't find pictures of every important person in my life, but you all know who you are ;) even if you may not be in the pictures here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment